PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR REGULAR PUBLIC OPENING HOURS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED. DROP-OFF AND COLLECTION TIMES WILL BE BY ARRANGEMENT. THANK YOU!
COVID-19 UPDATE AND KENNELS & CATTERY RE-OPENING
We hope you are all staying safe & well during these on-going difficult times! We are planning to re-open our kennels and cattery on JULY 16th, but there will be limited capacity for the foreseeable future. All enquiries about new or existing bookings, or any other queries, should be made by email please to
Due to the Covid restrictions there will be a few changes to our normal routine...
* Our office will remain closed (supervising social distancing is not possible, as due to the nature of our business the office is often unmanned while we have other duties). Dogs and cats will be handed over in the car park at pre-arranged times...we will contact owners in the run-up to their pets' stay.
* IF RELEVANT, PLEASE EMAIL OR BRING A WRITTEN SHEET WITH DETAILS OF YOUR PET'S MEDICATION, OR ANY SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS, OR TEMPERAMENT CONCERNS.
* By booking your pet in with us, you are agreeing that we may seek veterinary assistance on their behalf should we feel it necessary.
* All payments for now will be by BACS; bills must be settled before collecting your pet at the end of their stay, and again our bank details for payment will be provided.
* We regret that due to the impact on our business of Covid, we will NOT BE OPEN THIS WINTER. We will close on October 31st, and re-open February 1st 2021. We're very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, especially to our regulars at these times of year, but it is unavoidable.
All our usual information is still on our website, please just scroll down below the Covid information on each section.
Thank you and best wishes, Keswick Kennels & Cattery